At the End of the Trail
At the End of the Trail Cemetery was started around 1935 by T.W. "Pop" Wallace of Rainelle. The cemetery has approximately 4,000 graves divided into different sections. Some of the sections include God's Flower Garden for infants and a Catholic section. At End of the Trail Cemetery was the only perpetual care cemetery in the area at that time.